Why A Lot Of Travel Is Good For Your Nails
Regular (and we mean all the time) travel is vital for your health. Have you ever noticed how your hair and nails are the first to show signs of stress? No one needs that crap!
Here are a few excuses for when your boss asks why you’re applying for your holidays:
- Travel make you better equipped to deal with life’s little hassles.
- Travelling is sometimes challenging, so it let’s you discover your grit – and makes you forget all about Peter at the office and the way he steals your thunder.
- Contact with other cultures teaches you that there is more than one way to do things.
- Travel brings you a healthy does of reality: not everyone has access to the daily things we take for granted.
- It can give you confidence – coming face to face with a lion in Tanzania is sure to give you a ballsy attitude back home.
But the best thing about travel is switching off that stress and letting your mind wander and relax. Your nails and hair will appreciate the lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol and you’ll notice the difference straight away!
So with fabulous nails in mind, pack your bags. Find your fave travel destination and holiday like you’ve always imagined – exactly like those postcards and movies. Get your blissed-out holiday mode on, grab your top three nail colours and do your nails a favour – take a holiday and chill, girlfriend. xo